We've answered some common travel questions below.
If you’re heading overseas, it's a good idea to let us know! Before you go, we recommend:
- Checking your contact information is up to date in case we need to reach you while you're away, including letting us know of an international contact number.
- Ensuring your card is activated and within the expiry date, and your PIN is set up.
- Downloading the Latitude App to manage and view your account on the go.
While you’re overseas, we’ll contact you if we suspect any transactions to be fraudulent. We also recommend keeping an eye out for suspicious activity on your card and notifying us immediately.
For all our cards, excluding 28° Global Platinum Mastercard®, there is a 3% international transaction fee charged for all purchases.
There are no international transaction fees charged for purchases made on our 28° Global Platinum Mastercard®.
Cash advance fees apply when withdrawing cash and for any cash equivalent transactions made on your card.
Interest on cash advances will also be charged from the withdrawal date and will continue to be charged until you pay off the balance in full (including any previous charges). There isn’t an interest free period like there is on purchases.
For more details, please refer to the Conditions of Use booklet for your card.
As a 28° Global Platinum Mastercard® cardholder, you can enjoy:
- No international transaction or currency conversion fees on purchases online or in-store.
- Free global data roaming via Flexiroam
- Complimentary Flight Delay Pass.
- Access to Mastercard Travel Rewards and special offers through Mastercard Priceless.