You can check your credit limit, available funds, decrease your limit, or apply for a limit increase online:
- Our Latitude App makes it super easy to see your credit limit! You can find out exactly how much you have available to spend or reduce your limit.
- Our Latitude Service Centre gives you access to do both.
- Our Online Service Centre lets you check these as well and you can also apply for a credit limit increase.
Increasing your credit limit
First up, if you wish to make a purchase but aren’t sure if you have enough funds on your card, jump on to the Online Service Centre to check your available credit. If you want to apply for a limit increase you’ll need to let us know how much you want to apply for.
If you decide you want to apply for a limit increase you can do so through our Online Service Centre using the Manage My Credit Limit option.
If you have a Latitude Service Centre account, you can log in to access the Manage account menu, select your card account and select increase credit limit.
We will need to ask you some personal and financial questions and possibly ask you to submit some supporting documents for assessment.
Decreasing your credit limit
You can lower it at any time - before you do though, there are a couple of things you need to know:
- If you want to increase your limit down the track, you may not be able to. You will need to go through an assessment and may need to supply documentation to evidence your income.
- We can’t reduce your credit limit lower than the balance on the account.
Go to the Manage Account section and select Reduce Credit Limit, then it’s as easy as filling out the required fields and letting us know what you want the new limit to be.
Latitude Service Centre
Just like the Mobile App you can reduce your limit through the Manage Account menu. Follow the prompts to request your reduced limit.
Online Service Centre
Go to My Account, click on Manage My Credit Limit and then select Decrease Credit Limit.
Struggling to reduce your limit via our Mobile App or Latitude Service Centre?
Feel free to submit a request here and one of our support staff will do our best to assist you!