Your card has arrived and you’re ready to spend! We don’t want to stand in the way of you and your newfound freedom.
There are several quick and easy ways to activate your card online or with one of our humans.
Here’s how to activate.
- Activate in the Latitude App for instant activation with no wait times.
- Activate through an online request for those of you who like no fuss and are not in a rush
- You can get in touch via live chat
- Speak to the humans! but keep in mind, there’s a bit of a wait time.
Here’s a bit more info
Take the time now to download our recently enhanced Latitude App and save time on not only activating your card, but accessing monthly statements, making payments and tracking your purchases.
You can download our App here
If you need help registering, jump on to our registration support article.
Over the phone
Alternatively, if you’re still stuck or enjoy the good old days of pressing buttons and having a chat with our automated assistant, you can get in touch over the phone to activate your card.
- Within Australia: 1300 552 079
- When overseas call: +61 287 478 178
- Mon to Fri: 8:30am - 6pm (AEST)
Our automated service is available 24/7
Frequently asked questions
What happens when I am locked out of activating my card in the Latitude App?
If you enter your expiry date incorrectly too many times, you will not be able to activate your card in the App. Please contact us via the webform link above or Chat section in the bottom right-hand corner to complete your card activation.
Can I activate my card in the Latitude App after it was stolen?
You can only activate a card that has been reissued because your current card is about to expire. If you request a new card due to a lost or stolen card, you will need to follow the instructions provided with your new card.