Your card has arrived and you’re ready to spend! We don’t want to stand in the way of you and your newfound freedom.
There are several quick and easy ways to activate your card online.
Here’s how to activate.
- Activate in the Latitude App for instant activation with no wait times (this activation option isn't available for an additional cardholder).
- You can get in touch by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Here’s a bit more info
Take the time now to download our recently enhanced Latitude App and save time on not only activating your card, but accessing monthly statements, making payments and tracking your purchases.
You can download our App here
If you need help registering, jump on to our registration support article.
What happens when I am locked out of activating my card in the Latitude App?
If you enter your expiry date incorrectly too many times, you will not be able to activate your card in the App. Please contact us via the webform link above or Chat section in the bottom right-hand corner to complete your card activation.
Can I activate my card in the Latitude App after it was stolen?
You can only activate a card that has been reissued because your current card is about to expire. If you request a new card due to a lost or stolen card, you will need to follow the instructions provided with your new card.
Don't have the app? You can also activate your card on the Latitude Service Centre
I am an additional cardholder. How do I activate my card?
Firstly, you will need to check with the primary account holder that their card is active. You cannot activate your card until theirs is active.
- Call the Customer Service phone number on the activation sticker on your card.
- Prompt the interactive voice response with 'Activate my card' and follow the prompts. You will need to know the primary account holder’s date of birth and the mobile phone number listed on the account.
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile phone number listed on the account, so keep that close while you are on the line.
- We suggest you continue to follow the prompts and set a PIN while you are there.
What do I do next?
If you didn't flow through to set your PIN, we suggest you do that ASAP by following the prompts here.
Once you set a PIN, sign the back of your card to start shopping!”