We’re currently experiencing extended wait times and will get to your enquiry as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.
You can still access and manage your account via our Mobile App, Latitude Service Centre or our Help Centre.
- Within Australia: 1300 552 079 Mon to Fri:8:30am - 8pm (AEST) Sat: 9am - 6pm (AEST)
- When overseas call: +61 287 478 178
Lost & Stolen Cards
- In Australia: 1800 005 809
- Overseas call: +61 287 478 178 or +1 636 722 7111 for Mastercard Global Service
- Call 1300 973 422 Mon to Fri: 8:30am - 6pm (AEST)
- BPAY Biller Code: 172023
- Call 1800 800 230 Mon to Fri: 8:30am - 5pm (AEST)
- Fax 1300 362 642
If you’re having trouble making repayments, it’s best to get in touch as soon as possible. We have a dedicated Hardship Care Team to assist.
Due to a cyber-attack we are experiencing delays actioning Hardship requests. We appreciate your patience and will respond as soon as possible.
Support is available for customers who are in a uniquely vulnerable position as a result of the cyber-attack incident. Our dedicated contact centre teams will be able to provide direct access to the support we have available.
We want to know when you’re not satisfied so we can fix it. To make a complaint and read more about our commitments click here.
Latitude is responding to a cyber-attack and we're experiencing delays actioning complaints. We appreciate your patience and will respond as soon as possible.
Latitude uses Language Loop interpreting service to assist customers speak their language and the National Relay Service to ensure we are contactable for customers who have a hearing or speech impairment.