New address, phone number or name? Make sure you update your details so we can contact you.
How do I update my contact details?
The quickest way for you to update your contact details is through our Mobile App. Once you log in, you’ll see Manage My Details.
From here you will be able to update your email, phone numbers, residential address and mailing address.
If you use the Latitude Service Centre you can update your contact details. Log in and access Manage personal details. Make sure you have your registered mobile phone on hand, we will send you an access code to verify your identity.
Alternatively, if you are the account holder (or an authorised third party) you can log a request through our Update Details form and one of our team members will action your request as soon as possible. If you are an appointed attorney, please send us a certified copy of the Power of Attorney document if you have not provided it previously.
What if I need to change my name or date of birth as well?
A change of name is important. We’ll need some documents from you to make sure we get it right. You’ll need to upload a copy of one of the following documents to support your name change:
- Australian marriage certificate (or foreign marriage certificate in English);
- Ceremonial certificate (Australian) plus an Australian driver’s licence reflecting the new name;
- Divorce documents plus either a copy of the old marriage certificate or current Australian driver licence or birth certificate;
- Deed Poll papers OR Change of name certificate.
If you want to update your date of birth, you'll need to upload a copy of one of the following documents:
- Front and back of driver’s licence
- Birth certificate