We can organise a refund when:
- You’ve made a payment to your account in error (Online form only )
- You’ve paid more than your minimum monthly payment by mistake
- A retailer has refunded a purchase to the card you used for payment
The best part is it is quick and easy – the refund goes directly into your bank account.
How do I request a refund?
Using the Mobile App!
If your account is in credit or you have had a purchase refunded back to you – no problem. Go into the Support section of the App to make your request. Follow the prompts to make sure your Bank account details are up to date, so we can get your hard-earned bucks back to you as quick as possible. Keep in mind, you can only make a request once every 30 days on the App.
Using the Request a Refund form:
If you would like to get a refund for a completed payment, simply fill in the online Request a Refund form.
- If you don’t see your refund right away - no stress. It can take up to 5 days to get everything done and dusted.
- You can request for a refund of up to $10,000 via the online form and the Mobile App. If your requested refund is over $10,000, call Latitude.
- If you have any questions about fees or charges on your account, please use the Fees & Charges Query webform.