Have a lost, stolen, or damaged card? Don’t panic, we can cancel the card and send you a new one. Just let us know immediately.
If your card was somewhere where others could have accessed the card or the card number, please report it as lost or stolen via our mobile app.
Using the Mobile App
You can use the Mobile App to report your card as lost, stolen or damaged. Under the Support section of the App, in Manage personal details you will see Report Lost, Stolen or Damaged.
What happens when I report my card on the App?
Reporting my card as lost or stolen: We’ll cancel your card and send you a replacement card. When your replacement card arrives, you will need to activate it in the App before you can start using it. In the meantime, if you have saved your card on a digital wallet, it will automatically update your card so you can continue to make purchases. Please set your PIN in the App before you start spending.
Reporting my card as damaged: We’ll issue a replacement card. If your damaged card is still usable, you can keep using it until you receive and activate your new card. When your new card is activated, destroy your damaged card by cutting it diagonally through the magnetic strip and chip. If you have saved your card in a digital wallet, we will automatically update your digital wallet so you can continue to make purchases. Please set your PIN in the App before you start spending.
Important: If you have locked your card before reporting it lost or stolen, your new card will still be locked. To unlock your new card, go to the Manage your card section of the App (for the relevant card) and turn off the lock so you can use your card through your digital wallet.
If you think unauthorised transactions have been made, tick the corresponding box and complete a separate Dispute a Transaction form.
If you are travelling overseas and require a physical emergency replacement card, please contact us through Visa or MasterCard – they will help you contact us directly.
Things to keep in mind.
- If you think unauthorised transactions have been made, tick the corresponding box and complete a separate form for Dispute a Transaction
- You need to wait to receive your new physical replacement card before you can activate the card in the App (you need the new expiry date to activate the card). This takes about seven business days.
- If you had previously added the card to a mobile phone or other digital wallets, the digital card does not need to be activated.
- Don’t want a new card to be sent out? Give us a call and we can help you out.
- If you have any recurring payments set up, you may need to contact the company that charges your card and provide them with an alternative payment method/replacement card details.
- If you’ve set up direct debits/automatic payments to make card repayments, you’ll need to update your details to make sure payments are made to the new card number.