In February, we notified our existing Personal Loan customers of the following changes:
- You will no longer have access to the Mobile App or Latitude Service Centre
- You will receive a new account number
- You will no longer be able to make payments at Australia Post
- You can continue using your current biller code and reference number to make BPay payments
We also informed that we will provide access to the LatitudeMoney Servicing Portal, which is now enabled.
If you received an email from Latitude requesting that you register to the LatitudeMoney Servicing Portal, you can click the link in the email to be redirected to the registration page. Alternatively, you can:
- Visit our website www.latitudefinancial.com.au
- Click the Log in tab on the top right
- Select the Login to Loan Application link
- Click to register on the Log in page
Sign-up for registration and set-up access
- In the registration page, enter your DOB, old account number (provided in the email) and select Sign up.
- You will receive an email with a 4-digit passcode to enter in the Email verification pop-up, click Verify passcode.
- We will send you a Welcome to LatitudeMoney email which will include a link to set-up your LatitudeMoney Servicing Portal password.
- Click the setup link and follow the prompts to set up your password.
If you received an email stating the below, this means you are already registered on the Portal as you have another loan with Latitude. If this is the case, please click here to log in. Forgot your password? just follow the prompts to reset it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have a new loan account number?
We have recently introduced a new Personal Loan platform, which requires all customers to receive a new account number.
The new Personal Loan Account number is for your reference only as no changes have been made to your account.
I am a Joint Account Holder, can I register for the Portal?
If you are the primary borrower of the loan, you would have received an email with instructions to register. Unfortunately, if you are the co-borrower, you cannot register at this stage.
What can I do if my Date of Birth is not recognised or I can’t register or log in?
If you are experiencing difficulties registering your details or logging in, please contact us via the Update Your Details form.