Making payments to your Latitude Card is now easier with Pay my Account in the Latitude Service Centre and Latitude Mobile App.
With Pay My Account once you have verified your bank account you can make payments at any time, as you need.
To use Pay My Account there are two things you will need to do to get ready to make payments!
- Add your bank account details
- Verify your bank account details
Verifying your bank account may take a few days. So that you don’t experience any delays when you need to make a payment – let’s get started!
Adding your bank account to Pay My Account on the Latitude Service Centre
How do I set up my bank account?
First, you will need to add your personal BSB and account number.
Click on Make a Payment to add in your bank account details. Once this is done we will need to verify your bank account before you can start making payments to your account.
- Make sure you enter your BSB and Account number correctly. Enter the 6 numbers for your BSB and the 6-8 for your account number (Numbers only! No spaces or characters)
- You can add up to four of your personal bank accounts.
- The name on your bank account will need to match the name on your Latitude account- If you have made any name changes, give us a call!
- Once your account is added (and verified) you can use it to pay on the Mobile App and Latitude Service Centre
How to verify your bank account?
We will make two small deposit payments into your bank account- We just need you to confirm the exact amounts and you are good to go!
These deposit amounts will be completely random. So, make sure to check your personal bank statement to get the exact amounts.
- The small deposit amounts can take up to 48 hours to show on your bank statement- If it is a holiday, or long weekend it could even be longer!
- The small deposits might not land in your bank account at the same time. Wait till you have both deposits amounts before you verify.
- You will have up to 7 days to verify the payments before the expire.
- No guessing the small deposit amounts, you only get 3 tries to get it right.
- You can verify the amounts in the Mobile App or the Latitude Service Centre
While you wait for your account to be verified you can also use some of our other payment options see: How Can I Make Payments?
Making payments with Pay My Account on the Latitude Service Centre
Great! You have linked your bank account and verified the small payment amounts. Now you are ready to make payments!
- Once your account is verified, you can use it to make payments to any of your linked Latitude Card accounts.
- Payments may take a few days to reflect on your Card balance but will show on your transactions list straight away (as pending)!
- Something exciting: You can use your verified bank account to make payments towards your interest free promotional plans with the Latitude Mobile App- Read about it here!
- Pay My Account is only for Latitude Credit Cards, unfortunately this feature is not available for Personal Loans