We offer several ways to pay your account - via the Latitude Mobile App, Online Service Centre, Direct Debit, BPAY® or in person - whatever suits you best.
- Online Service Centre, Latitude Service Centre and Latitude Mobile App are the easiest ways to make your repayments and save on payment processing fees. Simply log into the Online Service Centre or Latitude Mobile App and go to Payments. You can make payments via bank transfer with your BSB and account number.
If you use the Online Service Centre, you should be aware that payments can take 3-5 business days to clear and you can only make one payment to your card account every five days. With online payments through the Latitude Service Centre and Mobile App- there are no payment restrictions. Payments can be made any time, any day.
- Direct Debit: the easiest and quickest way to pay off your credit card or your loan is with a direct debit. To set up a direct debit, complete the online Direct Debit Request form to arrange for funds to be debited from your nominated account and credited to your credit card or loan account.
- BPAY®: you can make payments electronically using your bank's phone or internet banking service. BPAY is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To make a payment, use your credit card account number as the reference number and your card’s biller code, both can be found on your statement.
If you’re paying by BPAY on your due date, make sure you complete the transaction before your bank’s cut off time, otherwise the transaction may be processed on the following day. Remember that some BPAY payments can take up to three days to appear on your account. Please note a payment handling fee of $0.95 applies for all payments made via BPAY to pay your card account.
- Australia Post: simply take your statement and pay at any Post Office. Be aware that a payment handling fee of $2.50 applies to each transaction.
- Mail: send the tear-off payment slip on your monthly statement along with your cheque or money order payable to Latitude Financial Services. You can find the mailing address for your Latitude card on our website. Visit www.latitudefinancial.com.au, select the type of your card from the Credit Cards menu, then go to Payment Options and choose Mail.