Looking to clear the balance on your account? The quickest way to check the amount you need to pay is via our Latitude Mobile App or Online Service Centre.
A payout figure will provide you with the amount to clear your card balance on a specific date. This can include any outstanding balance, payment handling fees, paper statement fees and accrued.
Important: Paying the payout figure, does not automatically close your account. If you are looking for more information on closing your account, click here
Short on time? No problem, the mobile app is the quickest way to request a payout figure. Simply go into your chosen card, tap on the Manage my account menu and tap Request a payout figure. Select one of the available dates for payout and choose your preferred payment method. Your payout figure will be displayed, along with the date you need to make the payment. You can save your payout figure by either taking a screenshot or tapping on the blue copy icon to copy and paste the figure.
Keep in mind.
- You can only request a payout figure up to your payment due date. If you have paid at least the minimum monthly payment,
Online Service Centre (OSC)
Once you are logged into the OSC, you can go to Make a Payment and you will see the updated amount in the Pay to clear balance (Current balance) field.
This is a great way to pay out your debt if you want to keep your account open to use in the future. Any associated payment fees or interest charges you incur between making your payment and the funds clearing will be on your next statement.
If you want to clear your debt and include an extra amount in your payment to cover payment fees (such as the BPAY fee) or interest charges you incur, we can give you a more accurate figure via our online form:
What you’ll need to provide:
- Last four digits of your credit card
- The date you will be paying out the account
- Payment method
- If you require a payout letter to provide to your bank or financial institution, please tick the box at the end of the form to indicate this
- The payout figure may change if any transactions or charges have not yet been processed or debited from your account, or if interest rates change after the payout figure is obtained.
- The amount required to pay out your card may change if the full amount is not received by the stipulated date in the letter. A revised payout figure should be obtained after that.
- Requesting a payout figure does not mean you are required to pay out your credit card.
- Paying your account balance to zero will not close your account; a further request will be required. Find more information here