You can clear the balance on your account at any time.
The quickest way to check the amount you need to pay is via our Latitude Mobile App or Online Service Centre. Once you are logged in you can go to Make a Payment and you will see the correct amount in the Pay to clear balance (Current balance) field.
This is a great way to pay out your debt if you want to keep your account open to use in the future. Any associated payment fees or interest charges you incur between making your payment and the funds clearing will be on your next statement.
If you want to clear your debt and include an extra amount in your payment to cover payment fees (such as the BPAY fee) or interest charges you incur, we can give you a more accurate figure via our online form:
What you’ll need to provide:
- Last four digits of your credit card
- Date you will be paying out the account
- Payment method
- The payout figure may change if any transactions or charges have not yet been processed or debited from your account, or if interest rates change after the time the payout figure is obtained.
- The amount required to pay out your card may change if the full amount is not received by the stipulated date in the letter. A revised payout figure should be obtained after that day.
- Requesting a payout figure does not obligate you to pay out your credit card.