Welcome to our brand-new Latitude Service Centre website!
Unlike your old Online Service Centre, this one is Mobile friendly, with enhanced security features. With the Latitude Service Centre, you can manage all your Latitude Credit Cards in one place, reducing that life admin!
There are a few things you will need to do
- Register (if you haven’t already!)
- Log in with your Latitude ID
- Add your Latitude Card accounts
- Link and verify your bank accounts to make payments
Verifying your bank account may take a few days. So that you don’t experience any delays when you need to make a payment – let’s get started
You can log in here - Latitude Service Centre
Tip! If you are already a Mobile App user or have signed up for a Latitude ID, you are all set up to use the Latitude Service Centre. Just enter the same email address and password for the App and you are good to go!
If you can’t recall your password, click “Forgot Password” to get yourself reset.
Why do I need to register?
Your old Online Service Centre log in details (i.e., username and password), won’t work in the new Latitude Service Centre website, so we need you to create a new log in.
Follow these steps to set up your Latitude ID account for the App and Latitude Service Centre!
- We recommend registering using the email address you have setup previously.
- Don’t save any access codes on your computer or any personal devices
- Don’t write it down
- Don’t select a password that contains any personal details which can be guessed by others
- Don’t use the same passwords- keep it new!
- Don't reveal your password to others
- Never provide your access password on an email request
- Change your password regularly
- Make sure you have your Aussie mobile number on hand (overseas numbers won’t work). We need this to send you a verification code. This mobile must match the number on your account - If you have changed numbers, don’t worry! Just update your details here!
- Sometimes your phone provider or even your phone reception can impact how quick you get your SMS code. Generally speaking, this should arrive within a minute or so.
- You can only link your credit card account to a Latitude ID once! If you have linked your credit card account to another email address (Latitude ID) - Give us a call and we can sort it out!
- If you are adding more than one account to your Latitude Service Centre or App, your details on our files MUST If you need to you can update your details here.
Great! You have registered your account, linked your card and now you are ready to make payments! View our setting up payments guide
We want to make sure we get your bank details right before you make a payment. To do this we need to verify your account details! We’ll drop some change in your account and you just need to confirm the two amounts. Easy!
Good news you only need to do it once per bank account! And then you can make as many payments as you want.
While you wait for your account to be verified you can also use some of our other payment options see:
- Always make sure your BSB is 6 digits and Account between 6-9 digits
- It may take some time for our small deposit to show in your personal bank statement. You may need to wait up to 5 days!
- The small deposits might not land on your bank account at the same time. Wait till you have both deposits amounts before you can verify.
- Don’t try to guess the amounts! If you put the wrong numbers in too many times you could get blocked.