How do I update my details?
You can log a request through our Update Details form and one of our team members will action your request as soon as possible.
If you update your details, we won’t be able to add your account to your Latitude ID for 24 hours after the change.
What if I need to change my name or date of birth as well?
A change of name is important. We’ll need some documents from you to make sure we get it right. You’ll need to upload a copy of one of the following documents to support your name change:
- Australian marriage certificate (or foreign marriage certificate in English);
- Ceremonial certificate (Australian) plus an Australian driver’s licence reflecting the new name;
- Divorce documents plus either a copy of the old marriage certificate or current Australian driver licence or birth certificate;
- Deed Poll papers OR Change of name certificate.
If you want to update your date of birth, you'll need to upload a copy of one of the following documents:
- Front and back of driver’s licence
- Birth certificate