LatitudePay is a buy now, pay later service with no interest, ever, and no fees when you pay on time.
You can use LatitudePay to get what you want today, then spread out the cost over 10 weekly payments. If you pay each instalment on time, it won’t cost a cent more than the purchase price.
If you do miss a payment there’s a $10 fee, but we’ll send you a reminder to help keep you on track.
Head to our website to find the stores you love with LatitudePay.
How do I use LatitudePay to shop?
To make an in-store purchase, go to the checkout and let the merchant know that you wish to pay with LatitudePay.
- The merchant will create a payment plan for you by entering your name, mobile phone number and details of your purchase.
- You’ll receive the payment plan via text message.
- Click the link in the text message which will ask you to log into your LatitudePay account or sign up to view the payment schedule.
- Click Confirm and select an existing card or enter a new credit/debit card details (Visa or Mastercard).
- You will receive an email confirmation that the plan has gone through.
Please note: To purchase in-store, make sure you have handy the phone linked to your LatitudePay account, phone data/access to the internet on your phone, a credit or debit card, and enough funds on your card to pay the first instalment of 10%.
Card details are added during the application process or your first purchase, after this your card will be saved on your account unless you want to use a different card for your next purchase.
Using your LatitudePay account to shop online:
To make a purchase online, follow these steps:
- Simply add the item to your cart and select LatitudePay as the payment method.
- When prompted, log into your LatitudePay account and confirm your order.
- You’ll receive an email from the store confirming your order.