If you have a Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa, you might want to read this…
Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa program is soon coming to an end…
We want to give you as much time as possible to continue to earn and redeem your Latitude Infinity Rewards points before this program ends – so let’s get shopping!
You have until 11.59pm AEDT 19 November 2021 to earn one point for every dollar you spend on your Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa*.
Why is the rewards program ending?
While we’ve enjoyed providing our customers with a rewards program for several years, we’ve needed to make the difficult business decision to end the program due to external supplier changes.
Redeeming your rewards
What are you waiting for? Redeem your Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa by 11:59pm AEDT 23 November 2021 so you don’t lose your accrued points.
Use your points to transform the space you love with our home ranges or redeem them for a new experience at a new place. If nothing tickles your fancy now – how about a gift card?
Not sure how many points you have?
Too easy, you can check your points balance and redeem them via our Online Service Centre here.
You can redeem your points online here at any time provided you have sufficient points available in your account before you choose your reward.
- First, search for a reward item(s) to redeem – you can use the ‘Search’ function, ‘Product Catalogue’ drop down menu or browse all options under the specific categories.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ and the item(s) will be added to your ‘Shopping Cart’.
- To select another item, click ‘More Shopping’ to continue browsing rewards. Alternatively, click on ‘View Cart and Checkout’ under ‘Your Shopping Cart’ on the top right-hand side of the website.
- Not enough points? You can ‘top up’ your points by up to 80% of the value of item using the points plus Pay option. This option is available only within Australia.
- Click ‘Checkout’ and confirm your delivery address. You’ll receive an order confirmation and order number via email once your order is complete.
Say Goodbye to your Annual Fees and $9 Additional Card Holder Fees
The good news is that from 15 September 2021, you won’t pay the annual fee and $9 additional card holder fee (if applicable).
Hang on - What if I’ve already paid my annual fee or additional card holder fee?
Depending on when you paid your annual fee or additional card holder fee, you may be eligible for a pro rata refund.
You don’t need to do anything; this will reflect on your December statement.
How is my pro-rata refund calculated?
The refund amounts you’ll be receiving will depend on when you were last charged your annual fee.
As an example, if you were charged your annual fee 1 month ago, you may be eligible for a refund up to the equivalent of 11 months of your annual fee.
And the rest remains the same
You can still use your card as before and enjoy the existing benefits like 0% on purchases for up to 55 days^.
What if I have any feedback regarding this update?
Click here if you would like to provide any feedback regarding this update.
*Does not include cash transactions, cash equivalent transactions, extended interest free promotional purchases, balance transfers, insurance premiums and interest, fees and charges.
^To take advantage of up to 55 days interest free on everyday credit card purchases, you need to pay the full closing balance (excluding un-expiring 0% Interest Payment Plans) on each statement of account by the applicable due date.