Latitude are currently facing some delays in responding to complaints. We are working to respond to your complaint as soon as possible. You can still log a complaint via the online complaint form below, we’ll listen and work with you to make it right.
If you do make a complaint we commit to:
- Listening to you and reviewing all the information you provide
- Resolving your concerns in a timely manner – this also means we will keep you in the loop with regular updates while we are investigating your concerns
- Be respectful and communicate clearly. We won’t hide behind confusing terms and jargon and we will make sure you understand the findings of our investigation
- We will never charge you for making a complaint – our internal complaint process is completely free.
Our full Complaints Policy is available to download in a variety of translations:
How to make a complaint
- Online – Don’t have time to call us? You can raise a complaint online at a time that suits you.
- Over the Phone – if you want to speak to someone then call us on 1300 369 340 between 9:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Friday AEST. If your complaint can’t be resolved on the spot, we’ll escalate it.
- Mail – Put your complaint in writing and send it to 130 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC, 3000. Letting you know though – it will take a little longer for us to receive your complaint via mail.
To make sure we can get straight onto it, please provide your name, how you want us to contact you, the details of your complaint and the outcome you want.
What happens once you’ve made a complaint?
- We will provide you with a complaint reference number.
- We will aim to investigate and resolve your complaint within 30 days.
- If we need more time to investigate, we will let you know
Not Satisfied with our response? That’s ok – you can contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority – AFCA for short.
AFCA is a free external dispute resolution service. They will independently review your complaint and reach its own outcome. You can contact AFCA via one of the below options:
- Online: afca.org.au
- Phone: +61 1800 931 678
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO BOX 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001