What happens if my mobile is stolen?
Your Latitude account requires your password, passcode or bio authentication (Face ID or Fingerprint), so your account details will remain safe. If you are concerned, contact Latitude.
Can I still use the Latitude App if one of my Latitude card products is stolen?
Cancellation of your Latitude card will not impact your ability to access to the Latitude App.
Can additional card holders link their credit cards in the Latitude App?
For privacy reasons, only the primary cardholder can link their account.
What should I do if my access has been compromised?
Inform Latitude immediately and we will ensure your account is secure.
How do I protect my password?
To protect your password we advise you:
- Don’t save any access codes on your computer or any personal devices
- Don’t write it down
- Don’t select a password that contains any personal details which can be guessed by others
- Don't reveal your password to others
- Never provide your access password on an email request
- Change your password regularly