You can clear the balance on your personal loan account at any time and we can give you a payout figure for the exact amount you need to pay.
Your payout figure includes any accrued interest and applicable fees such as an early termination fee.
What you’ll need to provide:
- Last four digits of your personal loan account
- Date you will be paying out the account
- Payment method
- If you require a payout letter to provide to your bank or financial institution please tick the box at the end of the form to indicate this
- The payout figure may change if any transactions or charges have not yet been processed or debited from your account, or if interest rates change after the time the payout figure is obtained.
- The amount required to pay out your loan may change if the full amount is not received by the stipulated date in the letter. A revised payout figure should be obtained after that day.
- Be aware that if you pay off your loan before you're halfway through your original term, you will be charged an early termination fee of $300.
- Requesting a payout figure does not obligate you to payout your loan.