We can organise a refund when:
- You’ve made a payment to your account in error
- You’ve paid more than your minimum monthly payment by mistake
- You've paid into a suspended/inactive account
The best part is it is quick and easy – we provide the refunds directly into your bank account.
How do I request a refund?
If you would like to get a refund for a completed payment, simply fill in the online Request a Refund form.
- Once processed, refunds to your bank account can take up to five business days to show on your account.
- We can process a refund for any amount if we have your bank account details on file, and we have used the bank account details more than 30 days ago.
- If you have never had a bank account linked to your loan and have always paid via BPAY, you will need to send us a bank statement for the account you wish to have the funds refunded to.
- The refund process may take up to 14 days to process.
- If you have any questions about fees or charges on your account, please use the online Fees & Charges Query form.