If you’ve made a cash or cheque payment and it’s missing from your account, it could be for a few reasons:
- Payments can take up to 5 business days to appear in your account.
- Payment hasn’t been processed by your financial institution.
- Incorrect cheque details were provided.
- Payment was made to another bill.
If you don’t have a receipt, you’ll need to visit the Post Office where you made the payment and obtain a copy of the receipt. If you do have a receipt and the payment hasn’t gone through, send us a missing payment query using the online form below with a copy of the receipt and the following information:
- Reference number
- Receipt number and location of the Post Office used
- Presentation date and cheque number (if applicable)
- Address the payment was mailed to and the date cheque was mailed or paid (if applicable)