Recently made a BPAY payment and it’s missing from your account? It could be for a few reasons:
- BPAY payments generally can take up to 72 hours to be applied to the account.
- Payment hasn’t been processed by your bank or financial institution.
- Incorrect or blank reference/payment details were entered.
We recommend checking with your bank or financial institution if your payment was successful. Once you've done that and you still can't see the payment we can look into it for you.
We’ll need the following information to lodge a query into the missing payment:
- Payment amount
- The date you made the payment
- The bank or financial institution the payment would have come from
- Receipt number
- The biller code and reference number used