New address, phone number or name? Make sure you update your details so we can contact you.
How do I update my contact details?
If you are the account holder (or an authorised third party) you can log a request through our Update Details form and one of our team members will action your request as soon as possible. If you are an appointed attorney, please send us a certified copy of the Power of Attorney document if you have not provided it previously.
What if I need to change my name or date of birth as well?
A change of name is important. We’ll need some documents from you to make sure we get it right. You’ll need to upload a copy of one of the following documents to support your name change:
- Australian marriage certificate (or foreign marriage certificate in English);
- Ceremonial certificate (Australian) plus an Australian driver’s licence reflecting the new name;
- Divorce documents plus either a copy of the old marriage certificate or current Australian driver licence or birth certificate;
- Deed Poll papers OR Change of name certificate.
If you want to update your date of birth, you'll need to upload a copy of one of the following documents:
- Front and back of driver’s licence
- Birth certificate