The time it takes for a payment to show on your balance depends on how and when the payment was made.
- Online bank transfers via Online Service Centre or Latitude App can take 3-5 business days to clear. If you make a payment via bank transfer over the weekend, the funds won’t be processed until the next business day.
- Direct debits are automatically debited from your nominated account according to the payment schedule specified in your direct debit request and will normally show on your Latitude account the same day.
- If you’re paying by BPAY on your due date, make sure you complete the transaction before your bank’s cut off time, otherwise the transaction may be processed on the following day. Remember that some BPAY payments can take up to three days to appear on your account.
- Payments made at a Post Office usually take 2-3 business days to reach your account.
- If you mailed us a cheque or a money order, the funds could take up to 3-5 business days to appear on your account.
- Payments made over the phone are processed within 24 hours.
- Set up a direct debit to make sure your payments are made on time automatically.
- Contact your bank if you need more information about your bank transfers or cut-off times for transactions.