If you have a complaint we want to know! It's important we hear about it so we can fix it.
If you need us to update your account or investigate something though, you'll need to submit a specific enquiry form - you can do that here,
How does it work?
Make sure you have any supporting documents that will help our investigation (include dates, times and details.)
- Call us to let us know what your complaint is and how you'd like it solved.
- If the staff member is not able to resolve the issue, the matter will be referred to our Customer Resolutions team.
- Our team will investigate your complaint and take all reasonable steps to find a resolution that's fair.
Not in Australia? Contact our Resolutions team on +61 1300 369 340.
If you believe your complaint has not been resolved by our Resolutions team you may want to refer the matter to an external dispute resolution service which independently and impartially resolve disputes between consumers and participating financial services providers.
The contact details for the Australian Financial Complaints Authority are:
- Address: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC 3001
- Phone: 1800 931 678
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.afca.org.au
The contact details for the New Zealand Financial Services Complaints Limited are:
- Address: Level 4, 101 Lambton Quay, Wellington, 6145
- Phone: 0800 347 257
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways we can help
If you need to get something done quickly, our range of self-service options across the mobile app and Online Service Centre are designed to make your life easier.
For requests that need more information, there are online forms for you to fill out that will be sent to our specialists.
Making a complaint online
If you have a complaint that needs urgent attention, the quickest was to resolve it is to get in touch over the phone.
Otherwise fill in the form below and you'll receive a response within 14 business days.