Are you looking for your statement?
Did you know you can find your statement instantly on our Mobile App and Online Service Centre? You can also look at your recent payments, purchases, fees and charges!
Latitude Mobile App
Getting your statement from the Mobile App is easy! Simply follow the below steps in the App.
- Go to the Menu Icon section in the App (top right-hand corner).
- Select View Statements.
- Tap to select the Statement you're after.
You can view, download, or share your statements from the App.
Online Service Centre
All of your credit card statements are ready to download in our Online Service Centre.
- Go to latitudefinancial.com.au/credit-cards/ and click on log in (located in the top right corner).
- Select your card type from the drop-down options and tap log in. If this is your first time using the Online Service Centre, you need to click Register and follow the prompts.
If you’re having trouble logging in to your account, take a look at Resetting Log In Details.
Once you’re logged in, you will see Statements in the banner at the top of the screen. Click on it and you will find your monthly statements for each year.
Downloading or Printing a Statement
- Open the statement you want to download.
- The download or print options are in the top right-hand corner.
Tip: When saving the download to your computer type in .pdf after the file name.
We can also send you an email when your new monthly statements are ready to view online. Under Statements in the banner at the top of the screen, you will see a Statement Delivery option. Here you can opt into our online statement option.