Direct debits are the easiest way to pay off your credit card, but if your income is reduced, getting control over your money is important.
How do I cancel a direct debit?
You can cancel your direct debits by completing the Latitude Mobile App or the online form below.
Latitude Mobile App
Using the Mobile App to cancel a Direct Debit is quick and simple. First, you need to have the App downloaded on your device. Find out more here!
1. Log in to the Latitude Mobile App and tap on the account you want to set your direct debit up for.
2. Tap on the menu on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. To cancel their direct debit, tap on the Set up direct debit option from the menu.
4. Tap the Set up direct debit request button.
5. Tap the Cancel direct debit button.
6. Scroll down and Tap on the Cancel direct debit button
7. A confirmation screen will appear, tap on the Done button.
To submit the request, you’ll need to fill in your personal details, such as email address, name, date of birth, address and mobile number, as well as some details about your Latitude credit card.
That’s it! This will complete your request and confirm your request ID.
- Receiving the email confirmation with your request ID does not mean that the request has been processed successfully as that depends on the details you submitted. If we require any further information, we will contact you using the contact details provided.
- Cancelling your direct debit does not cancel your contract with us. If you still have a valid contract with us, you’ll need to make alternative payment arrangements.
- You will need to complete a new Direct Debit request form again if you wish to reinstate your direct debits.