The easiest (and quickest) way to pay off your credit card is with a monthly direct debit.
You can choose whether to pay a set amount, the monthly minimum or the full closing balance and on your due date each month your payment will automatically happen!
How do I set up a direct debit on the Latitude App?
To set up a direct debit on the Latitude App, you need to have the App downloaded on your device. Find out more here!
Follow the steps below to get you direct debit Set up!
- Log into the Latitude App and tap on the account you want to set your direct debit up for.
- Tap on the menu on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Set up direct debit option from the menu.
- Tap the Set up direct debit request
- Select the amount you wish to pay; you can choose to set up your direct debit for the following amounts.
- Minimum monthly payment
- Full statement closing balance OR
- Fixed amount (for Latitude GEM Visa and Latitude GO Mastercard)
- Follow the prompts to confirm your payment details.
- Review details of your direct debit request and confirm by tapping I agree on the Terms and Conditions.
- A confirmation screen should display, scroll to the bottom and tap
Your direct debit is all up and running!
What if I don't have the Latitude App? How can I set up a direct debit?
If you haven't downloaded the Latitude App yet, you will need to complete the online Direct Debit Request form.
You will need to let us know the below details and we will arrange for funds to be debited from your nominated account and credited to your credit card account.
Your details: fill in your personal details, such as email address, name, date of birth, address and mobile number, as well as details of your credit card, such as last four digits and type of card - funds will be deposited into this account.
Payment options: there are 3 different options available, choose the one you prefer:
- Minimum monthly payments: your minimum monthly payment is the minimum amount you must pay to your credit card account every month, plus any overdue and over limit amount.
- Fixed monthly payment: enter your nominated amount into the blank field, this amount will be debited OR your minimum monthly payment, plus any overdue and over limit amount; whichever is greater.
- Full closing balance: the closing balance amount includes any overdue and over limit amount owing as well as the current balance owing on the account. For example, if the overdue/over limit amount owing is $100, and your current balance owing is $400, your closing balance amount is $500.
Details of account to be debited: the details should appear as they do on your nominated account statement. We can only accept bank account details that are in the sole name of the account holder or from a joint bank account which includes the name of the account holder.
That's it! This will complete your request and confirm your request ID.
- Receiving the email confirmation with your direct debit request ID does not mean that the request has been processed successfully as that depends on the details you submitted. If we require any further information, we will contact you using the contact details provided.
- Direct debit payments will be made irrespective of whether you make other payments to your credit card account.