You can easily request a letter from us to confirm activity on your credit card account, but before you do here are some things to know:
- You can check payments have been made successfully by logging on to the Mobile App or our Online Service Centre.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation from us within 24 hours of closing your account.
- If you have asked for a credit limit decrease, a letter confirming the decrease will be sent to you via post on the day the change was made.
Latitude Mobile App
To request a letter through the Mobile App, just follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the Manage Account section in App and select Request a letter.
- Required letter: there is a variety of standard letters available, choose the one you’d like to receive
- Credit Limit Decrease
- Account Balance
- No Activity Letter
- Account Closed (details of the account closure will be captured in the body of the email).
- Enter your details and tap Request letter to confirm.
Don’t have access to the app? You can also request a letter on the Latitude Service Centre
- If you’re the cardholder: fill in your personal details, such as email address, name, date of birth, address and mobile number.
- If you’re not the cardholder: fill in your personal details, such as email address, name, address and mobile number AND cardholder’s full name and date of birth.
Please note that under the Privacy Act we will only be able to contact a person who has been authorised to act on the behalf of the account holder. If you are not authorised, the account holder will need to complete an Authority to Maintain form and send it back to us.
- Required letter: there is a variety of standard letters available, choose the one you’d like to receive:
- Account closure confirmation
- Credit limit decrease confirmation
- Account balance confirmation
- No activity letter
- Payment received (specify the date and the amount of the payment you want to confirm)
- Payout figure (specify the date of the final payment)
If you are having difficulties obtaining the letter you need, feel free to submit a form here